2021 is not over yet, but so much has already happened:
- Completed a full-year (365 photos) of picture-a-day postings on Instagram
- 3 photographs jury selected for The Fulton Street Collective "Abstractions" Show
- 1 photograph jury selected for the CAVA (Chicago Alliance of Visual Artists) "Moment of Zen" Show
- An award of excellence for the "CAVA Moment of Zen" show
- 2 photographs selected for The Fulton Street Collective "Art Walls" program
- 1 photograph selected for the CAVA "Later Impressions" show
- 2 photographs selected for the Fulton Street Collective "Mundane/Ordinary Life" show
- 19 of my photographs (9 framed, 10 matted) will be displayed at the Open Studio event at my wife's studio (Chex Studio) on November 20, 2021 at 4541 N. Ravenswood Ave in Chicago.
I am grateful to all those who supported me and I am excited to see what 2022 will bring. Thank you!